At Poldent, we offer far more than just dental services. At our well-equipped aesthetic medicine practice, we offer a phenomenal range of services that will help you look better, feel better, and enable you to enjoy an improved comfort of living. Whether you want a simple face lift or an in-depth dermal procedures, you can count on us to give you the best results available in Leeds.
Performed by some of the best experts in the field, using some of the most cutting-edge tools on the market, our aesthetic medicine service is an ideal choice for anyone, regardless of your skin type. We are professional to a ‘T’ - expect a thorough medical interview before any procedure. With Poldent's excellent service, you can be sure you are in good hands.
Whether you're dealing with stretch marks, acne scars, love handles, or are just dissatisfied with how your skin or body looks, we can help you. We are a group of doctors that have years of experience to our their name, and our main priority is to always to ensure that you are in good health before we conduct any procedure so that. You can be sure it's conducted safely and professionally.
- Anti-wrinkle treatment With anti-wrinkle injections, we can easily smooth out even the finest lines and wrinkles on your face, giving you a youthful appearance and smooth skin for a long time to come. The procedure is completely safe, non-invasive, and thanks to our incredible expertise, it is as painless as can be.
- Lip fillers Lip fillers are a tool used for lip enhancement, ensuring that your lips look plump and youthful. The procedure involves an injection of a small amount of dermal filter which results in a reaction that makes your lips appear much more full and alluring, giving you exactly the look you want.
- Dermal Fillers If you’re looking for a reliable, quick, safe way to smooth out your skin, dermal filters may just be for you. Dermal filters are applied through subtle injections to the skin, which fill out all wrinkles and depressions in your skin, giving you an effortlessly smooth look with little effort.
- Microneedling Also known as skin-needling or collagen induction therapy, microneedling is one of the most cutting-edge solutions in the field of aesthetic medicine. It is a minimally invasive, non-surgical, non-ablative procedure that stimulates facial rejuvenation through the use of micro-needles that create controlled skin injuries.
- Chemical Peel Chemical peels are new, revolutionary skin treatment procedure that involves the application of a non-toxic chemical solution to the skin in order to remove the upper layer of dead skin cells. This, in turn, encourages the growth of new skin cells, guaranteeing a softer, smoother look.
- Fat Dissolving injection Are you struggling with belly fat? Can’t get rid of those love handles no matter how hard you try? Considering surgery, but don’t want to go anything as drastic as liposuction? Fat-dissolving injections may be just for you! A simple, completely safe method of fat reduction, it’s your best bet if you want to get rid of fat in any area of your body.
- PROFHILO We all want smooth and tight skin, but some treatments only work as a temporary help measure as the skin soon returns to its original shape. In order to fix issues with skin laxity, Profhilo is your best choice. It is the first BDDE-free stabilised injectable hyaluronic acid-based product that effectively treats skin laxity.