● Are you finding it hard to lose stubborn pockets of fat?
● Is your appearance affecting your confidence?
● Are you looking for a non-surgical alternative to liposuction?
Why do I need fat dissolving injection
If you are unhappy about stubborn pockets of fat in the following areas, then fat dissolving injections are the treatment for you:
Fat dissolving injections: top three benefits
1. Great for localised areas of fat that won’t shift with diet and exercise
2. Quick and minimally invasive
3. Results are permanent as long as you don’t gain weight
How do fat dissolving injections work?
The drug is injected into fatty areas where they liquefy fat cells, destroying them permanently. Fats are then eliminated naturally by the kidneys.
Each treatment will take up to eight weeks to show the full result. Larger areas will probably require between three and six sessions (one every two months) to see optimal results.
What happens at my fat dissolving injections session?
The areas for injection will be marked and cleaned. Then the injections are done with a very small needle or cannula (blunt needle). The whole procedure will take 30-45 minutes.
What happens after my fat dissolving injections?
You will feel some discomfort afterwards. As the fat cells start to be dissolved, there will be some redness and swelling. This is normal and to be expected, and will improve after a couple of days. Please try to keep the injection sites dry for at least six hours, and wear supportive clothing for comfort. Otherwise, you can get on with your day as normal.