Dental Treatment Coordinator
Index Medica UK is currently looking to recruit a dental treatment coordinator on a work from home basis. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a flexible, work from home employment, as it gives ability to tailor your own working pattern.
- Perfect candidate needs to be fluent in English language – verbal and written (knowledge of other languages welcome), excellent telephone manner and highly organised.
- Desirable - customer service experience with an ability to present services/products in an attractive way – to promote and encourage commitment to buy;
- Must have access to computer with internet.
Your Responsibilities: All Training Provided.
- as first point of contact for all enquiries, you will be responsible for contacting customers/patients via telephone or email and discussing initial treatment options based on the nature of enquiry submitted
- arranging first dental consultations in the UK or Krakow, Poland
- arranging treatment plans with Index Medica PL
- keeping customer/patient up to date and dealing with any enquiries
- ability to explain treatment options provided in a treatment plan to customer/patient
- arranging flights to Cracow, hotel accommodation, airport transfers and planning visits in Index Medica PL
- any ad hoc duties
Pay: £300-400 per month
This is a work from home flexible position with a possibility of becoming a full time paid employment.
Index Medica UK are specialists in dental tourism, commonly known as dental holidays in Europe, providing advice, consulting and treatment coordination to UK based patients, who are planning to undergo dental treatment in Cracow, Poland.
For more info, please, visit www.indexmedicauk.co.uk
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV in English to email@example.com
For any enquiries regarding this role please call 08003345967 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org