A deposit of £30 is required for all appointmens with general dentist. If you are unable to attend your appointment for any reason, then you should tell us as soon as possible and no later than:
- 48 hours before the scheduled appointment time
If you failed to cancel, missed or late cancelled the appointment the deposit is non-refundable and other patients are deprived from the care that could have been available to them.
We reserve the right to charge between £15 and £45 for all missed or late cancellation appointments.
If you failed to cancel, missed or late cancelled the appointment, the charges will be applied to your account. In order to book another appointment we require all charges to be settled beforehand.
|NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION||FREE|
|NEW PATIENT EXAMINATION||£30|
|ROUTINE DENTAL CHECK UP - currently unavailable||£30|
|DENTAL CONSULTATION (excluding implant and orthodontic consultation)||£30|
|DENTAL CONSULTATION + TREATMENT PLAN||£50|
|DIGITAL X-RAY (single)||£12|
|BITEWING X-RAY (up to 2)||£15|
|PANORAMIC X-RAY (OPG)||£45|
|TOOTHACHE RELIEF||£30 - £90|
|SUTURES REMOVAL (if placed in Poldent)||£20|
|SUTURES REMOVAL (if placed in different practice)||£50|
|POCKET RINSE AND MEDICATION APPLICATION||£20|
|WHITENING TRAY (single)||£70|
|WHITENING TRAYS (set)||£140|
|SCALING & POLISHING||£65|
|PROFESSIONAL CLEANING (price includes: scaling & polishing, air polishing and hygiene instruction)||£90|
|PERIODONTAL FULL CLEANING WITH LOCAL ANAESTHESIA||£110|
|TEMPORARY WHITE FILLING||£30|
|COSMETIC WHITE FILLING (one surface)||£80 - £90|
|COSMETIC WHITE FILLING (two surfaces)||£90 - £110|
|COSMETIC WHITE FILLING (three surfaces)||£100 - £150|
COMPOSITE AND FIBER POST RESTORATION:
£120 - £180
TEETH WHITENING (HOME KIT) >> SPECIAL OFFER<<
|ROOT CANAL EXTRIPATION||£90|
|ROOT CANAL EXTRIPATION + ROOT CANAL TREATMENT (WITHOUT RESTORATION)||£290 - £350|
|ROOT CANAL TREATMENT THROUGH THE CROWN OR PORCELAIN BRIDGE (WITHOUT RESTORATION)||£360 - £410|
|RE-ROOT CANAL TREATMENT (WITHOUT RESTORATION)||£360 - £410|
|REMOVAL OF A BROKEN FILE/INSTRUMENT FROM A TOOTH||£50 - £150|
|CONSULTATION WITH AN ORAL SURGEON||£50|
TOOTH EXTRACTION (general dentist):
(additional fee of £30 when extraction is either difficult and/or prolonged and/or requires stitching)
|SURGICAL TOOTH EXTRACTION (price depends on the difficulty of the treatment)||from £160|
|SURGICAL EXTRACTION OF IMPACTED WISDOM TOOTH||£250 - £400|
|ORAL FIBROMA REMOVAL||£120 - £150|
|APICECTOMY (root end surgery)||£250 - £300|
MILK TEETH (DECIDUOUS TEETH)
|COSMETIC WHITE FILLING IN MILK (DECIDUOUS) TOOTH||£50|
|EXTRACTION OF MILK (DECIDUOUS) TOOTH||£40 - £60|
|SURGICAL EXTRACTION OF A MILK (DECIDUOUS) TOOTH||£60 - £120|
TEMPORARY CROWN PROTEMP (other temporary crown options available on request)
|METAL-PORCELAIN CROWN/ BRIDGEWORK (EACH POINT)||£390|
|ZIRCONIUM CROWN/ BRIDGEWORK (EACH POINT)||£490|
|METAL POST OR FIBER POST||£160|
|COMPOSITE VENEER (ONE TOOTH)||£190|
|PORCELAIN/CERAMIC VENEER (ONE TOOTH)||£390|
|ACRYLIC DENTURE||from £650|
|VALPLAST FLEXIBLE DENTURE||from £750|
|CHROME-COBALT DENTURE||from £900|
|MINI DENTURE (1 - 3 teeth)||from £350|
|DENTURE REPAIR (repair time 1-2 days) - currently unavailable||£65|
|DENTURE EXPRESS REPAIR (same day repair) - currently unavailable||£95|
|DENTURE TOOTH ADDITION (ONE TOOTH)||£70|
|EACH NEXT TOOTH ADDITION||£70|
|DENTURE HARD RELINE/SOFT RELINE||£100 - £120|
|EXPRESS DENTURE RELINE -currently unavailable||£160|
Terms and Conditions of Guarantee:
Dental treatments i.e. white fillings, teeth restorations, removable dentures, provided by Poldent Dental Care are guaranteed for a period of 12 months. Dental treatments i.e. dental crowns, veneers and bridges provided by Poldent Dental Care are guaranteed for a period of 36 months. These guarantees are binding provided that the following conditions are met:
1. The patient keeps up regular dental examinations and hygiene sessions (every 6 months); in the case of teeth where there has been previous root canal treatment the patient has to attend regular x-ray checks (every 12 months).
2. The guarantee does not cover any dental work damaged as a result of an accident, trauma, excessive grinding or bruxism, milk/deciduous teeth white fillings, re-cementing of dental bridges and crowns, temporary white fillings of teeth that were excluded from the T&C of this warranty by the lead dentist, white fillings of teeth which were requested by the patient against the professional advice of the lead dentist.
3. The guarantee does not cover any bone inflammations or oral infections that may recur despite making certain that all due diligence practice is followed by the dental professional performing the treatment.
4. These terms and conditions take effect on 1/07/2014 and cover all dental treatments/works delivered as of that date.
Some treatments may have a guarantee of less than 1 year, and in this case you will be informed by your Dentist either verbally or in writing, or both before the treatment is carried out.
Last prices update: 07.04.2021.