Anti-wrinkle injections are traditionally known as Botox™. In the field of dermatology, botulinum toxin is injected into the muscles of facial expression to temporarily relax muscles, smooth any unwanted wrinkles, and prevent skin creases, making you look and feel youthful.
- It is effective, safe, and minimally invasive way to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles
- Effects are seen within 3 to 14 days post treatment
- Temporary muscle relaxation lasting 3-6 months
- Mild to no discomfort during small injections
- NO FROZEN FACE APPAERANCE
Can everyone have anti-wrinkle injections?
Most adults will be able to receive anti-wrinkle injections following a medical consultation with our Facial Aesthetic Practitioner, Dr Florentyna Morawska. However, there are certain medical conditions which preclude anti-wrinkle treatment.
What are the contraindications for anti-wrinkle injections?
- Allergy to botulinum toxin
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- heart diseases
- Skin Infection at the site of injection
- Muscle problems such as myasthenia gravis or Eaton Lambert syndrome
- Nervous system diseases
- Previous facial surgery that may have in some way changes the muscle around eyelids
- Bleeding disorders